Share This Post
Our team has extensive experience and expertise in commercial property transactions. They combine expert legal knowledge, technical ability, and commercial focus to deliver a service that supports and guides clients through the transaction.
We also advise in all aspects of landlord and tenant relationships, including letting, assignments, surrenders, rent reviews, alterations, disputes, and lease renewals.
We appreciate that each client will have different requirements depending on the type of business they operate and we are committed to ensuring that the service we provide is tailored specifically to the particular needs of each client.
Our precedents are continually maintained and take account of changes in the law as they happen.
We have particular expertise in the following areas:
- Freehold purchase and sale of commercial and
- business premises
- Site acquisitions, disposals and development
- Retail, leisure, factory office and residential
- Leases & renewals – for landlords and tenants
- Portfolio management and property investments
- Property finance
- Rent reviews
- Licences and consents
- Landlord and Tenant law – including Commonhold & Leasehold Reform Act 2002
- Landlord and Tenant disputes
We are commercially attuned to our clients’ needs. The business objectives of our clients drive the pace of our transactions. Our property team is made up of experts covering the full scope of commercial work and includes litigators experienced in handling property disputes.
We have the resources and the project management experience to deliver portfolio acquisitions and disposals and large scale lending projects on time and in budget.